Hollande: No access to the single market without the free movement of people.
Theresa May gets Hollande ultimatum:
Free trade depends on free movement.
- Article by The Guardian.
No access to the single market unless you first subject your people to the EU’s policy of segregating their society and subjecting it to the rising number of terrorist threats currently being aided by our Schengen area.
- My interpretation of Hollande’s statement.
There is a growing madness rising among the leaders of the European Union which consistently refuses to accept responsibility for their destructive policies, we really must break free from this leper colony before we are once again made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Thus the question has to be asked:
Why, especially after the ‘Nice Outrage’ do Europhiles such as Hollande still adhere to their destructive policy of the free movement of people that not only propagates terrorists events such as Nice, but even now risks tearing Europe apart?
It is because they are being driven by that spirit [Eph 2:2] to do so, that they might have in place the authoritative system required to receive their King once he has been cast out of his current position of advantage.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Do they know who it is they are really serving and to what end? Certainly not, at least the vast majority of them. Are some being blackmailed by a favoured few whom having access to information gathered by the ‘Five Eyes Network’ forward this satanic agenda? For sure, Putin having acknowledged the real purpose of the Five Eyes Network more than once, which of course is to collect ‘dirt’ on influential people.
Cameron considered last-ditch appeal to Merkel.
- Article by the BBC.
Newsnight understands that at an EU summit after the EU referendum the German chancellor made it clear to Mr Cameron that there could be no compromise for EU members on rules governing the free movement of people.
- Quote from the above article.
If anyone has half a brain they would at least acknowledge that those who are mostly responsible for assisting these Islamic terrorist here in Europe, are the very people who were mandated to protect us, a mandate they have trampled underfoot to forward their beloved goal of building a European Superstate without even asking the people they feign to represent if they want it.
Some sound advice from Mrs Hatred of Leicester.
The first responsibility of any leader is the protection of the people they were mandated to represent, yet far from protecting us the likes of Blair as well as those bureaucrats in Brussels has been to actively place us in harms way. Praise God that He didn’t raise up for us a bigoted Nazi sympathiser to rally the people of the United Kingdom against the European Union but rather a decent man in the form of Farage, whom representing all British citizens be they black, brown or white has started the process of casting-off the European Union’s yoke.
Just one Week in Germany.
- 18 July: An axe-wielding teenage asylum seeker from Afghanistan is shot dead after injuring five people in an attack on a train. IS claims the attack, releasing a video recorded by the attacker before the incident
- 22 July: A German teenager of Iranian extraction goes on a shooting rampage in the Bavarian state capital, Munich, killing nine people, most of them migrants, before shooting himself. He is said to have been obsessed with school shootings
- 24 July: A Syrian asylum seeker is arrested in the town of Reutlingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, after allegedly killing a Polish woman with a machete and injuring two other people. Police suggest it was probably a “crime of passion”.
- 24 July: A failed Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up outside a music festival in the small Bavarian town of Ansbach, injuring 12 other people. Motive not immediately clear
And what is Germany’s answer to these outrages, to stem the flow of young Muslim male migrants into their country? Not at all but rather to tailor the news wheresoever they can to paint another picture of reality and to do all they can to close down debate while actively seeking to arrest any groups that may rise against this influx.